1. The Scriptures are inspired. Both Old and New Testaments are inspired of God. It’s the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
2. One True God - The one true God has revealed Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, or the Holy Trinity.
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ -
A. His virgin birth
B. His sinless life
C. His miracles
D. His substitutionary work on the cross
E. His bodily resurrection from the dead
F. His exaltation to the right hand of God
4. The Fall and Salvation of Man - Man by voluntary choice fell and incurred physical and spiritual death. The shed blood of Jesus Christ is the only hope for redemption.
5. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit - All believers are entitled to and should earnestly seek the promise of the Father, the baptism in the Holy Spirit according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. The Initial of Baptism in the Holy Spirit - The baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance.
7. Sanctification - Sanctification is the separation of the believer from evil and becoming formed into the image of Christ. This can only be accomplished in the life of a believer as one keeps their faith exclusively in the finished work of the cross. This is an ongoing, daily process of obtaining power over sin.
8. Divine Healing - Divine healing is an integral part of the gospel. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement through the power of the finished work on the cross.
9. The Blessed Hope - The resurrection of those who are dead in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord is the imminent and blessed hope of the church.
10. There will be a Millennial Reign of Christ, there will be a final judgement, and a new heaven and new earth will come.